Pleasing Moments~ Especially to the Tongue

Monday, June 17, 2013

Chocolate Cravings Led Me to Krispy Kreme in IT Park

My chocolate cravings have been awakened and I badly needed to turn it off! I am pretty sure you know that feeling, yeah? And so I moved and went to IT Park Cebu (which is the closest to my place). On my way there I couldn’t rest thinking of chocolate cakes and many other mouth-watering pastries.

I passed by to many coffee shops and restaurants in IT Park and there’s really nothing at that time, as in most of the shops were closed (Is it because it’s a Sunday? Maybe…). But I did not lose hope. I reached Asia Premiere's building and found Krispy Kreme. My smile was ear to ear!





I was welcomed by a perky greeting! That was one nice gesture. I was quick to take my order. I got myself one chocolate filled and one double chocolate cake. I told you--- my craving was intense!

Delectable Doughnuts


And since it was a cold rainy night, instead of picking juice, I treated myself with hot cappuccino. Perfect combo!

Small cappuccino


I was told they have four new featured doughnuts. These were:

Dark chocolate vanilla cookie butter, White chocolate vanilla cookie butter, Kreme Brulee, and Salted Caramel.

Their bestseller is still the original glazed. This kind of doughnut is not sweet that’s why a lot of people prefer to buy it (especially those who have high sugar level).

Frankly, it was my first time to dine in there. And so here are a few of my observations…

1. They have Wi-Fi. Cool!
2. Aside from the perky greeting and good customer service, I found the place very relaxing. I felt comfortable, like I-feel-at-home with the place right away. It was peaceful.
3. The background music was groovy. In a setting like this, we usually hear mellow songs but I did not really mind.
4. You can choose to stay inside or outside the shop. They also have enough space outside. So it’s up to your preference.
5. The place was clean (which is very important).



The damage was P270. Not bad… So I went home full and with a thankful heart to the One who provides and to bai who came along with me. It was one enjoyable night.

It would be more enjoyable if you’ll share your Krispy Kreme experience too, wouldn’t you agree?

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! J

"What I've enjoyed most, though, is meeting people who have a real interest in food and sharing ideas with them. Good food is a global thing and I find that there is always something new and amazing to learn - I love it!" 

Details:

Krispy Kreme
Ground Level, Asia Premiere Residences,
Asiatown IT Park, Lahug,
Cebu City 6000


Price: Doughnut- P45 each; Cappuccino (small) - P90
Contact Number: (032) 412.0070/ 0917.8345.753/ 0917.5336.146
Email Address: customercare@krispykreme.com.ph
Twitter: @hotlightgirl
Facebook: krispykremePH
Instagram: krispykremePH
Website: www. krispykreme.com.ph

0 comments:

Post a Comment