Pleasing Moments~ Especially to the Tongue

Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Perfect Two: Ana's Lechon Plus Buko ni Fruitas

I can no longer recall the last time I ate lechon but believe me this is my first bite for this year! 

I discovered Ana's Lechon in Pacific Mall's food-court. I was thrilled because like I said it has been ages that I have not seized a tasteful lechon.


Ana's Lechon order area


I ordered half kilo for P220 and "puso" for P11 each. Yes, the price for the "puso" shocked me but I was blown away by it's size. One "puso" is even enough for the hungry me. They also serve litson manok.

I was purposeful to drink buko shake, luckily I found one so I ran into Buko ni Fruitas. They offer different sizes, from 12 oz, to 16 oz, and to 22 oz. I selected the 16 oz which was worth P45. That was just good enough to appease my craving.


When I took my first bite, I felt like I was walking on air, and I cannot stop eating anymore! I went on and on and on. The meat was not that juicy and tender but I thought maybe because they're serving a different type of meat. 


savory lechon

I was right that I paired lechon with buko. The shake was so energizing and refreshing. It's not stale and it's not too sweet. It was superlative!


Thirst-quenching buko shake


Even though it was a little damaging to my pocket, it was worth it. I was delighted with what I ate and oh the aftertaste still lingered. Yummy!


Enjoyable meal


"What I've enjoyed most, though, is meeting people who have a real interest in food and sharing ideas with them. Good food is a global thing and I find that there is always something new and amazing to learn - I love it!"

Details:

Ana's Lechon
Foodcourt Pacific Mall,

National Highway corner M.B. Fernan Ave.
Estancia Ibabao, Mandaue City, 6014

Contact Number: (032) 272.6491

Buko ni Fruitas
Foodcourt Pacific Mall,
National Highway corner M.B. Fernan Ave.
Estancia Ibabao, Mandaue City, 6014

Contact Number: (032) 254.7552/ 0908.8207.697
Website: www.fruitasgroup.com


*Please feel free to share your lechon and buko experiences too! I would really love to hear from you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment